7 Small Changes That Will Make A Big Difference In Your Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 문의하기

사이트 내 전체검색

문의하기

7 Small Changes That Will Make A Big Difference In Your Avon Planet Sp…

페이지 정보

작성자 Kari Ojeda 댓글 0건 조회 9회 작성일 24-05-01 12:00

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax in a relaxing way with avon Planet spa sleep Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are perfect for at home pampering!

Treat your skin to the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the uplifting scents of fresh greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently all over the body, paying particular attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

This exfoliating scrub makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secret, the ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil to reveal soft and silkier skin. This scrub is formulated using seaweed extracts and pumice to help polish the skin. It will leave your skin feeling energized and rejuvenated. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing addition to your home spa treatment. This scrub can be used on feet, hands and body. It can be combined with a ratio of raw or white sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling wonderful. Made from natural ingredients and is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishment scrub to exfoliate your skin and replenish it after every week or spa planet more. Cleanse thoroughly after using and store any leftovers in a caddy for your shower to make application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal that helps draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling soft and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without causing irritation or drying. For dry or sensitive skin.

This is a great product for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate much so if you want an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you consider a different. It is a great cleanser and has a subtle chocolate scent. It's not expensive and is available at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others and it's worth trying. Avon will help you if you aren't pleased with the purchase.

I have used this product for a long time, and it has been extremely helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate aroma and is easy to rinse off the body. I will continue to use this. It's a great item for people with a busy schedule or for anyone who requires an easy way to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specially designed to remove dead cells and smoothen the skin. It has extracts of green tea that is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also has a fresh scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my favorites, and I love how it transforms my skin's look and feel.

The Energise ritual collection includes a body scrub, facial spritz, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is free of parabens and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to use it 1-2 times every week. Apply just a little amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to rough areas such as elbows, feet and knees. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe skin with this refreshing mist. This facial mist that hydrates is formulated with Chinese green tea extracts to defend against environmental irritants and give you a fresh, radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week, while holding 8 to 10 inches away from the face and closing eyes to spray over the skin. Be careful not to spray into your eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a rejuvenating boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spritz, and a solid cleanser with Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Indulge in rich, creamy body butters that hydrate skin and reduces dryness. This body butter, made with golden Ayurvedic Milk, nourishes your skin and makes it soft and smooth. Use it every day to diminish dryness and appearance after depilation and waxing.

This non-greasy moisturiser is filled with pine, bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is designed to pamper and uplift your senses.

AVON-A-920x400.jpgPamper yourself and recreate an indulgence in the privacy of your home with this kit. This kit includes a rejuvenating scrub, facial spray and body butter with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is great for giving to someone special who deserves a little pampering.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

instagram TOP
카카오톡 채팅하기