The Best Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Techniques To Change Your Life > 문의하기

사이트 내 전체검색

문의하기

The Best Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Techniques To Change Your Li…

페이지 정보

작성자 Geneva Binkley 댓글 0건 조회 54회 작성일 24-06-02 16:39

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is configured with a specific pin code. It is very small and is taped to the vehicle loom and is almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant text alerts on your cell phone to notify you if the vehicle is moved.

The detection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm on the market. It can be installed discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves can't discover it. It records GPS locations and also transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise way to track your car than the LoJack system, which can take days for police to track down your vehicle. audi rs3 ghost installer Alarm is easy to use and vehicle is available anywhere in the world if your smartphone has a cellular connection and can accept texts to alert you. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be traced. It is also easy to conceal so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

310762719_174097598533869_2015889089625884380_nlow.jpgGHOST Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It connects to your cell phone through text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts include "movement" detection and vehicle the ability to access Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an immediate "movement detection". Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also find an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

instagram TOP
카카오톡 채팅하기